1. What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?
I snuck out of the house.. It was crazy but it was fun. I never once thought I’d do something like that.
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year? To be honest, I sometimes keep them and sometimes don’t. Sometimes I even forget completely about them. Oops.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
I don’t think so. My nephew was almost a New Years baby last year.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Not close to me.. But to my dad.
5. What Countries did you visit?
None at all
6. What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012?
More fun I guess, and more self assurance.
7. What date from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
The week of state, not exactly sure the date, but it was the first time anyone from my school has made it to state in softball. It was a big deal.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
State Runner up in Academics, One round from the Championship at State in Softball, We hosted regionals in fastpitch, Won regionals in academics..
9. What was your biggest failure?
Couldn’t get one guy out of my mind.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
HAHAHAHA. Oh yes, but I’m accident prone and play softball. Um let’s see two knots on the forehead from getting hit with the ball, a broken finger, concussion, dislocated rib(more than once), a LOT of bruises, some stitch marks, several cuts from being spiked
11. What was the best thing you bought?
I honestly don’t know.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My boyfriend’s. Because no matter what shit I put him through he always forgave me.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
HIM. That’s the only explanation needed.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Books, music, ballgames, or random objects.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2012?
Too many for me to say, I’ll hear them and know.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: i. happier or sadder? So much happier. ii. thinner or fatter? Thinner, . iii. richer or poorer? I’m not sure.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
I wish I could’ve kept myself happy. I wish I would’ve stayed. I wish I would’ve lived.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Thought too much, thought about the past too much, let that interfere with my future, breaking hearts.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
22. Did you fall in love in 2012?
You can say that. 🙂
23. How many one-night stands? Let’s count.
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Big Bang Theory, Two Broke Girls, New Girl, Glee, X Factor..
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
Holy cow! I don’t even know.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Some amazing rock bands, but I listen to so much music it’d be hard to say all of them.
28. What did you want and get?
My permit-finally, a truck-although I can’t drive it, a new glove, a new phone.
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Lol, I don’t really know. I went to a lot of them.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 17. We went swimming- Me, mark, My sister Maranda, and friend Whitney.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
If I could’ve just learned to forget that one guy instead of going back to him.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2012?
Not going to lie-
To school: Shorts, tshirt, crew socks, my vans or converses. Sweatpants and hoodies.
When I dress up: A pair of jeans skinny or regular depending on my mood, Good shirt (good looking tshirt), boots or converses. And a hoodie or letterman.
34. What kept you sane?
Music. Softball. Blogging. My bestfriends.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Adam Levine. Yum.
36. What political issue stirred you the most? How they tried to turn the Connecticut tragedy into political BS. That’s just sick…
37. Who did you miss?
My nephew Jovani.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
My new friend Kaleb.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012:
Don’t dwell on the past and don’t overthink. You’ll create a problem that wasn’t there in the first place.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
When you try your best, but you don’t succeed
When you get what you want, but not what you need
When you feel so tired, but you can’t sleep
Stuck in reverse
And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can’t replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you